The 2nd Installation of the Leo President and the Induction ceremony took place on the 8th July 2018 at the Campus premises in the presence of the Chief Guest, Leo Kasun Lokugamage- the District President 2018/19, Guests of Honour –Major Gen.Milinda Peiris CEO of Saegis Campus, Dr.Gamini Padmaperuma the Director of Academic Affairs, Dr.Hemamali Palihakkara- Dean of Saegis Campus Leo Multiple District President -Leo Lion Kesari Seneviratne, Mr.Thomas Benjamin, Manager Students’ Affairs, Past Governor Lion Kamal Seneviratne, members of the Lions Club of Kalubowila, members of Leo Clubs of University of Moratuwa, Sri lanka Technology Campus, Polgasowita, Piliyandala, and members of the staff of Saegis Campus.
The main objective of the functioning of the Leo Club is to enhance leadership skills of the undergraduates to produce well-rounded graduates through holistic education.
The office bearers for the Leoistic year 2018/19 were appointed as thus:
- President: Kusal Warnajeewa
- Secretary: Vinuki Jayasinghe
- Assistant Secretary: Sithmi Liyanapathirana
- Treasurer: Teshan Ekanayake
- Assistant Treasurer: Imashi Weliwatte
- Vice Presidents: 1st Vice President Shenal Samarasinghe
- 2nd Vice President: Osanda Bandara Wijekoon
- Directors: Shalon De Silva, Ranush Shaluka, Dilshan Danindu, Thanuja Gunathilake, Himan Madola, Eranga Jayasinghe, Sanduni Dilshani,
- Leo Advisor: Lion Kamal Seneviratne
- Staff Advisor: Mr.Thomas Benjamin Jeganathan